The SAFE Place provides crisis intervention, advocacy, and confidential Title IX support for Survivors dealing with past or recent incidents of sexual assault, dating or domestic violence, sexual harassment and/or stalking.
If you or someone you know thinks they have experienced any for of sexual violence, you have rights and options:
- Contact The SAFE Place at 415-338-2208 Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Friday 8:00 AM to 4:45 PM or visit Student Services Building, Room 205
- Contact University Police Department at (415) 338-2222 (24 hours a day) or call 911
- Contact Counseling & Psychological Services at (415) 338-2208, Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 6:45 PM and Friday 8:00 AM - 4:45 PM
- Go to Student Health Services Monday through Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Go to SFWAR or call 415-647-7273 (24 hour hotline)
To find out more about Title IX, click on SF State's Title IX : Promoting Gender Equity & Preventing Sexual Harassment/Sexual Violence website.