Request for Presentation
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is committed to assisting faculty, staff and students by providing information sessions about our services, as well as mental health-related information relevant to the campus community. We will make every effort to accommodate all requests, but unfortunately there are instances where we may not be able to fulfill a request due to CAPS Counselor-Faculty time limitations. Some of the presentation topics we are able to offer, but are not limited to, include:
- CAPS General Services 101 (15-20 minute presentation on how to access Counseling and Psychological Services resources.)
- Supporting Students in Distress (1-2 hour presentation on supporting students dealing with various mental health issues.)
- Providing Trauma Informed Services (1-2 hour presentation on creating a trauma informed environment for your students.)
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the online Outreach/Presentation Request Form is being fixed. Until further notice, please disregard the instructions below to submit an online form. For all requests, please contact the CAPS Outreach Coordinator (Laurene Dominguez) directly at 415-338-2936 or email: email@example.com
* Please make sure you submit an Outreach/Presentation Request Form at least 4 weeks ahead of your event. You may consult with the CAPS Outreach Liaison (Laurene Dominguez at 415-338-2936) if you have a time-sensitive request.
* Please provide 1-2 alternative dates, if possible.
* Please have a contact person who is reachable to discuss details about the presentation.
* If your scheduled presentation has to be cancelled or postponed, please notify us at 415-338-2208 as soon as possible.
Please click on the following link to fill out the Outreach/Presentation Request Form.